Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Serenity designers - Plastik, Rainy Fey, Sakide, Curvosity, andTayren's Fantasy Fashions

Click here for a list of all the stores on Serenity with SLURL's to their main stores I will not be posting SLURL's individually, as you can get them all at this handy link. If you need one for an item I have on that is NOT at Fantasy fair, and that will mostly be hair and poses, Ask for it! I'll be happy to tell you, but I am trying to highlight the Fantasy Faire items, or items by FF vendors only. SLURL to the sim






First outfit from the creators of Serenity I have to show you is Tayren's Fantasy Fashion's Caera dress. A wispy princes dress that is a mix of mesh and flexi prims. So it still has a bit of that flow about you from the normal prims but fits like mesh. It comes with the tiara I am wearing. And not shown is a complete avatar, skin, hair ,shape eyes. All for one low price that goes right to the ACS.

I am also using in this photo a pose from Curvosity's Winged Pose Set .



Next is a gown by Sakide called Lienna. The top has a hud that lets you switch between a solid and a subtle pattern, like on the skirt. I am also wearing a necklace by Plastik called RFL Faerie Pendant and you can see a close up of it at this link. It comes with a color change hud for the metals and stone. But not the cord. Which also comes in a longer length. The pendant itself is very Lord of the Rings .




And lastly I will show you a gown by Rainy Fey Creations called the Peacock gown. It comes with it versions for Petites! I'm also wearing, still by Rainy Fey Creations but sold separately their Crystalrose Necklace Set. Just the necklace, earrings and I have issues..you can see a close up of it at this link.

1 comment: