Sunday, May 1, 2016

Tinkers Hollow creators - Yasum, c*C*c, Analog Dog, Jenara, Epic Toy Factory and more.

Click here for a list of all the stores on Tinkers Hollow with SLURL's to their main stores I will not be posting SLURL's individually, as you can get them all at this handy link. If you need one for an item I have on that is NOT at Fantasy fair, and that will mostly be hair and poses, Ask for it! I'll be happy to tell you, but I am trying to highlight the Fantasy Faire items, or items by FF vendors only. SLURL to the sim




First up is this stunning hooded gown by Yasum called Snow Queen. It comes with a hud to change colors or remove the gloves. Also in this store the Relay vendors have been un full brighted and made tiny so look hard!




I've got two items here for you! One is the cute lil dress by c*C*c called Leona and the other is a super long pony hair by Analog Dog named Omega. It's made of a mix of mesh and Flexi prims and is resizable.




And the last outfit I have to show you is to be picked up in two parts, as the top and pants are sold separately. Its by Jenara and is called Jemina. It would be a great outfit of a genie or harem.




And lastly of all, a small grouping of rez items. The pink tree is by Epic Toy factory and is called Weeping Candy Tree. The large green tree is by Rivendale and is called the Faerie Tree, it has, I believe poses for Petites in it, but my blogger copy wouldn't work properly for me. The unicorn is by Bad Katz and is simply called Unicorn Laying. And the pixie on a swing is by Petite Plunder and is called the same. And you can see a close up of her at this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment