Sunday, April 23, 2017

Dawn's Promise Creators - The Looking Glass, Eternal Dream, Boudoir,Dream Things, Senzafine

Click here for a list of all the stores on The Hill with SLURL's to their main stores I will not be posting SLURL's individually, as you can get them all at this handy link. If you need one for an item I have on that is NOT at Fantasy fair, and that will mostly be hair and poses, Ask for it! I'll be happy to tell you, but I am trying to highlight the Fantasy Faire items, or items by FF vendors only. Also I switch between a Slink, Maitreya or system body depending on the outfit, So please demo first! SLURL to the sim.

POSES!! I FOUND A POSE STORE! I bought like everything they had and will be using them in other sims as well. The store is Eternal Dream and all the poses in this post are by them. Some have props others do not. Pose stores is one thing Fantasy Faire is lacking a lot of this year.

Anyway. Some lovely gowns, and rezable land items. In fact, I'd say 80% of the sim can be bought to take home. Love that about the Looking Glass.

Gowns first!



First up we have a fighters gown by Dream things called Soora. Its a long elegant gown, but the bracers and the chain detailing make it fit for a fighter type trying to dress up a bit. When you have materials on it also looks to be made of leather so, perfect for a fighter!



And continuing the trend of lets put Softpaw out of her comfort zone clothing wise. This floral fantasy by Boudoir, called Floral Baroque. It's not their Relay offering, which is a fun addition to their grassy furniture line that I did not grab. The skirt is sized to fit any avatar and the top and bottom are applier/system layers. The skirt could easily be paired with other more covering outfits for a splash of floral fun.



And here we have a sultry silk number by Senzafine called Aleria. You can also get this in a lighter purple then I am wearing.




And lastly here is some of the rezable items you can pick up from The Looking Glass. This is a mix of the Dawn's Promise items and items from a Gacha called In my Boho Garden. Yeah I didn't even bother temp rezing these for the photo and just plopped them down onto my land where I wanted them right off the bat.

No comments:

Post a Comment